The purpose of this Data Protection Statement is to indicate how Bois-Antique Sprl collects, uses and protects your personal data once connected to this website or as a visitor and / or as a customer in one of our stores. The use of these informations is in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, including European Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and freedom of movement of these data (General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR - GDPR).
Who processes your data?
The company responsible for processing your personal data is Bois-Antique Sprl, whose registered office is at 9A Boulevard de France, 1420 - Braine L'Alleud, company number 0683 955 710, hereinafter referred to as "we" or "Bois Antique".
The supervisory authority in Belgium is the Data Protection Authority: www.privacycommission.be
This data protection declaration is a general statement. Depending on the relationship you have with us or the services you use, additional privacy information may be provided to you.
What types of information do we collect and for what purposes?
We primarily collect information and data that you provide to us when you use our website and services, including when:
• you place orders and / or make purchases on our website or in one of our points of sale or offices
• you subscribe to our newsletter
• you use our contact form or contact customer service in another way
• you use our quotation form to request a quote
• you are visiting our website using cookies
We may also obtain your data through third parties, to whom you have given your consent (or on the basis of another criterion provided for by law).
We collect different types of information depending on the services you use and the use you make of this website:
• If you place orders and / or make purchases on our website or in one of our points of sale, we collect your e-mail, your name, your telephone number, your delivery address and any possible invoice information.
• If you sign up for the newsletter, we collect your email and name.
• When you use our contact or quotation form to contact customer service or when you contact customer service in another way, we collect your name, email, phone number and information you provide on the contact form or during the contact.
• If you take part in actions and / or contests, we collect your name, your first name and, possibly, contact details, as well as all the data necessary to participate in the contest.
• Bois Antique also processes personal data necessary for the normal operation of the company (on the basis of a contract, a legal basis or a legitimate interest).
How and why do we use your data?
Your data is mainly used for the following purposes:
• Provide you with the products and services you have requested and improve them
• Improve your experience on our website
• Offer you loyalty benefits
• Communicate with you about our assortment and our temporary offers
• Manage our activities
• Organise our marketing and advertising campaigns
• Detect and avoid fraud
• Process requests and complaints
• Ensure the security (of visitors) of the website
• Perform statistical analysis concerning our customers (for the sole purpose of improving the quality of our services)
• Comply with our legal obligations
• Improve the quality of our customer data
To process your personal data, we always rely on:
• the consent you have given to that effect. In this case, you always have the option to withdraw your consent.
• another statutory criterion: for example, whether the collection of data is necessary for the performance of a contract of which you are a party or if it is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation to which we are subject. In some cases, the processing of your data may also be necessary to secure your essential rights or in our legitimate interest.
How and with whom do we share this information?
Basically, Bois Antique does not share your data with third parties without your consent. In some cases, however, your data may be shared with companies from the Bois Antique group. These companies will only use your data for the purpose stated above.
In some cases, your data may be shared with third parties who provide services to Bois Antique, namely Bois Antique contractors. These include support partners for our IT and online services, logistics partners, payment service providers, and more. In each of these cases, we are committed to ensuring the confidentiality of your data, including the conclusion of appropriate contracts with the companies concerned.
In addition, we are required to disclose your personal data when required by law or court judgment or in the context of a duty of cooperation imposed on us (eg a criminal investigation).
In some cases, data (which we can not identify) is also exchanged with third parties such as Google analytics or Facebook (or other social networks), so these third parties should be considered as controllers who apply their own policies. data protection whose management is beyond our control.
What is a cookie ?
A Cookie is a small text file saved on your device (computer, tablet, smartphone) when you visit our site.
What are Cookies for?
These cookies make your navigation more pleasant and personalised. They allow us to remember you during your next visits and possibly to offer you content that may correspond to your interests.
It is also these Cookies that allow us to remember you during your next visit or to keep the items you put in your shopping cart. Incidentally, we also use these Cookies in order to establish statistics of visitors to our site, in a completely anonymous way.
How can I set my Cookies via my Internet browser?
Normally, your browser is set to accept Cookies, but you can easily change these settings by changing your browser settings.
Attention, if you choose to disable cookies, it is possible that you can not benefit from all the features of the site.
You can find more information to configure your cookies on the following links:
• Pour Internet Explorer™
• Pour Safari™
• Pour Chrome™
• Pour Firefox™
• Pour Opera™
• view your data and the basic informations related in order to gain access;
• request the rectification of these data or, if necessary, their deletion under the conditions laid down in Article 17 of the GDPR, in particular when these data are no longer necessary in view of the purposes for which they were collected / processed or when the processing is based on your consent and you withdraw this consent;
• oppose the processing of data that concerns you in specific cases as described in section 21 of the GDPR, including processing for direct marketing purposes; in this case, we will not process your data unless there are legitimate and compelling reasons that prevail over your interests and your rights and freedoms or the finding, exercise or defence of rights in court;
• oppose automated decision-making, including profiling, under the conditions set out in section 22 of the GDPR;
• request the limitation of treatment, in certain cases set out in Article 18 of the GDPR and, in particular, when you dispute the accuracy of the data, for a period of time allowing us to verify the accuracy of these data;
• receive a specific part of your personal data in a format that allows it to be ported, in particular to transmit it to another data controller, under the conditions set out in article 20 of the GDPR and, if it is technically possible, to obtain the data is transmitted directly from one controller to another.
For questions regarding the operation of this portal, you can contact customer service.
How much time your data will be kept?
The collected data are kept as long as necessary to achieve the purposes described above or as a legal basis allows us to process these data.
Will your data be transferred outside the European Economic Area?
Some data may be stored or transferred outside the European Economic Area for the purposes described above.
This transfer can be made through service providers established outside the European Economic Area, such as those mentioned above, or by means of a server located outside the European Economic Area. In this regard, we are committed to always ensuring an appropriate and sufficient level of security of your data.
Links to other websites and third-party content
Our website contains links to other sites, managed by other companies that are not related to our company. As these websites have in principle their own privacy statement, we strongly recommend that you read them when surfing these third party sites. We can not be held responsible for the data processing performed by these parties.
Updates of the declaration of data protection and contact:
We may adapt this statement at any time, for example based on new regulations or the internal adaptation of processes and purposes. The fundamental changes will be announced on the website.
If you would like to contact us about your personal data and this data privacy statement, you can contact customer service.